Expected plugins for the new version of NeOn toolkit
published: June 27, 2008, recorded: November 2007, views: 2724
Report a problem or upload filesIf you have found a problem with this lecture or would like to send us extra material, articles, exercises, etc., please use our ticket system to describe your request and upload the data.
Enter your e-mail into the 'Cc' field, and we will keep you updated with your request's status.
The NeOn toolkit is an extensible Ontology Engineering Environment. It is part of the reference implementation of the NeOn architecture. It contains plugins for ontology management and visualization. The core features include:
- Basic Editing: Editing Schemasplash.jpg
- Import/Export: F-Logic, (subsets of) RDF(S) and OWL
A number of commercial plugins extend the toolkit by various functionalities, including:
- Rule Support: Graphical/Textual editing, debugging
- Mediation: Graphical Mapping Editor, life-interpretation of mappings
- Database Integration: Database schema import, database-access
- Queries: Query-Editor and persistent queries
Link this pageWould you like to put a link to this lecture on your homepage?
Go ahead! Copy the HTML snippet !