Recent Events more...
2nd Internet of Education Conference, Sarajevo 2015
The Internet of Education Conference 2015 looks at how education systems and schools in Slovenia and around the world are ...
Interviews with Women in Science, Bristol 2012
Even though there is considerable number of women in computer science research, the proportion compared to the number of men ...
1st Internet of Education Conference - The role of Computer Science in the Internet of Education, Ljubljana 2013
This year's Internet of Education conference takes place in Ljubljana, Slovenia and is organized by [[http://www.k4all.org/|Knowledge 4 All Foundation Ltd ...
Large-scale Online Learning and Decision Making (LSOLDM) Workshop, Cumberland Lodge 2013
The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers from both industry and academia to share their experiences of ...
Workshop on Co-creation of Emerging Trends in Academia, Ljubljana 2012
The main goal of this one day event is to clarify how emerging technologies based on machine learning, machine translation, ...
Alan Turing Centenary Conference Manchester, 2012
During the twentieth century, a number of thinkers - including Kurt Gödel, von Neumann, and Alan Turing - brought the ...
Knowledge for All Foundation Limited
The advancement of technology enabled learning through the world‐wide sharing and providing equal access to academic and educational video resources.
- • Promotion of equal access to academic resources independent of race, nationality, gender, disability and wealth
- • Supporting the development of enabling technologies for the recording, production, accessing, presentation, and/or storage of academic resources
- • Promotion of the use of open access in new and innovative ways that enhance the distribution, accessibility and availability of scientific and academic knowledge
- • Promotion of widespread adoption of open access for academic resources
- • Promotion of open standards for presentation and accessing of academic resources
- • Fostering of academic debate and interaction between users and providers and among users with common interests ranging from discipline specific questions to ethical issues arising as a result of scientific and academic knowledge
Knowledge for all Foundation is an initiative that brings together an alliance of established international institutions into a forum for discussion and dissemination of advances in innovations in technology enabled education at the national level in established and emerging nations.
The Foundation enables the provision of online academic videos, papers, technical reports, software and other materials, and actively promotes their free availability. Through its activities the foundation will promote the spread of knowledge and rigorous academic debate to anyone with access to the internet anywhere in the world.
One of the main goals is to built a Knowledge for all Foundation scientific video community which aims to provide a platform to exchange experiences and to discuss and promote good practices and more widespread interest in such material and such debate across the world. It also aims at providing a minimal individual effort network for maximal output of knowledge to the wide community.
The second main goal is to establish K4A National Offices in established and emerging nations which would promote K4A on national level with links to national education decision makers and R&D in order to help each nation come forward in the international education arena with its educational content.